“I deleted all my photos by accident in the folder Camera on my Samsung Galaxy S5. All my photos are lost. I want to get them back now,those lost photos are very important for me,how can I recover deleted photos and video from Samsung Galaxy S5? Please help me.”
“How to recover Samsung Galaxy S5 lost contacts and text messages, losting due to factory reset cause wipe all data? Yesterday, I restore factory setting for my galaxy s5,but it cause lost all data on my galaxy s5,I want to restore contacts and SMS from Samsung Galaxy S5 on computer,is it possible to retriever data on Samsung Galaxy S5? Thank you!”
Accidentally deleted photos, videos, contacts and text messages on your Samsung Galaxy S5? Or lost data due to factory reset, SD card formation, device crash? Don’t worry, you have chance to restore data on Samsung Galaxy S5 with a Samsung Galaxy S5 Data Recovery.
Why We Still Have Chance to Recover Data from Samsung Galaxy?
Actually, when photos are lost or deleted, the actual photos data are not erased from Galaxy S5, they are still saved on the phone’s internal memory or SD card. You can easily recover deleted files from Samsung Galaxy S5 with Samsung Data Recovery-Android Data Recovery program.Because the Samsung Galaxy S5 run on Android OS,however,to restore samsung galaxy s5 lost data,you can use a professional android data recovery.
This Android Data Recovery designed for recovering data from galaxy s5, it can help you retrieve photos, contacts, sms and other files from your Android Samsung Galaxy S5. In additional, if you lost data due to SD card formatted or broken, this samsung data recovery software not only can help you restore data from SD card but also from phones internal memory. Please free download the samsung galaxy s5 data recovery software to restore deleted messages, contacts, photos, videos, whatsapp and other lost data from your Android based Samsung Galaxy S5.
Download the free and trial version to have a try!
Recover Contacts, SMS, Photos, Videos,ect from Galaxy S5:
Step 1. Connect your Samsung Galaxy S5 to computer
First of all,please run the the right version of Android data recovery (Widows version or Mac version) on your computer,then connect your Samsung Galaxy S5 to computer via USB cable,or pull out the SD card from the phone and plug in computer with a SD card reader.
Step 2. Enable USB Debugging on your Samsung Galaxy
After connecting your phone to the program successfully, you will get the following window, showing you need to enable USB debugging on the phone to continue.
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
Note: If you fail to able it in the first time, please try to disable it and reset it again for several times.
Step 3. Start to Scan your Phone for Analyzing Data
In this step, you will get a window to tell you click "Start" button to go ahead:
After the program finishes analyzing process, it will prompt you turn back to your device again to accept and tap on the "Allow" button to permit the program to scan the lost contacts, SMS, photos and videos on your Samsung device.
Step 4. Restore lost data from Samsung Galaxy S5
It will take you some time to scan your phone data. Then you will get all lost data found on your broken Samsung S5,including contacts, text messages, photos, videos, ect. Click the button on the top of the list: Only display deleted items. You can preview them one by one to make sure which one you want to restore. Then tick those you want and click "Recover".
Download the free trial version of this Android recovery software now:
1. Do not use your phone once data loss happens, so the data will not be overwritten.
2. To avoiding lost data on your Samsung Galaxy phone,please remember back data from Samsung to computer regularly,to transfer data between Android Samsung galxy to computer,you can use this Android data transfer tool.
3. This powerful Android data recovery program not only supports restore data on galaxy s5,but also can help you recover deleted files from Samsung Galaxy S4/S3/SS2/S, Galaxy Ace, Samsung Captivate, Samsung Infuse, Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Epic 4G Touch, Samsung Galaxy Note and so on.
4. Recover any lost data from Samsung